Header Ads

ad
"He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven"
 
"Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths/ Enwrought with golden and silver light / The blue and the dim and the dark cloths / Of night and light and the half-light / I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams/ I have spread my dreams under your feet/ Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
 
                                                                                     Willian Butler Yeats
 
Tradução:

Ele deseja as roupas do Paraíso
 
"Tivesse eu as roupas bordadas do paraíso/ tecidas com luz dourada e prateada/ o azul e o escuro e os negros panos da noite/ e a luz e as metades-luzes/ Eu espalharia essas roupas sob os teus pés. Mas, sendo pobre, eu tenho apenas os meus sonhos/ Eu tenho espalhado os meus sonhos sob os teus pés/ Por isso, pise suavemente; afinal, você está andando sobre os meus sonhos".

Nenhum comentário